Safe Travels USA
Best for Visitors
First Health Network
Rated “A – Excellent”
Full Refund on Cancel
Last Updated on June 9, 2022 by Mani Karthik
Traveling on a private jet is a luxury. However, there are various rule and regulations that you still need to follow. Firstly, whether you are traveling on a commercial flight or a private jet, you do require a valid passport and visa if you intend to entering the borders of another nation.
Documents Required for Traveling on a Private Jet
- All people on board must have valid passports.
- All people flying on a private jet must have valid visas for the particular country they wish to enter.
- The aircraft operator must be under a registered Visa Waiver Program (VWP).
- Advanced Passenger Information System (APIS) must be submitted prior to arrival or departure from a nation.
- Clearance of the chartered operator must be obtained prior to the flight.
When you book a private jet, you will receive an itinerary with details of your route, flight, contact details of the crew, your booking reference and other important details, says an article on PrivateFly.com. Your ID and luggage will be scanned before you board your flight. However, there will be no long queue for checking in.
If you fail to submit the required documents before you board the flight, you might be penalized with a fine and it could lead to delays or you could be restricted from any future travel plans.
It is, therefore, advisable to check and double check all the prerequisites and confirm that you are compliant to avoid any future complications.