Here are the special flights organized by U.S Mission.
- Delhi to San Francisco – April 6
- Delhi to San Francisco – April 7
- Delhi to San Francisco – April 8
- Mumbai to Atlanta – April 7
- Mumbai to Atlanta – April 10
Considering the current COVID situation and the lockdown, this will be a special endeavor by the U.S. Mission to help it’s citizens stuck and not able to return to India.
In a press release, the mission mentioned that this might be a last and final endeavor and there may not be any further flights after this one.
How to return to USA amidst COVID scare
YOu’d need to email the US mission immediately at email@example.com to confirm your interest in returning to the United States with the following information for each traveler:
- First Name
- Middle Name
- Last Name
- Date of Birth (MM-DD-Year)
- Citizenship Country
- Passport Country
- Passport Number
- Passport Expiration Date
- Alien Registration Number (If Any)
All passengers must have a valid U.S. passport or other U.S. travel document (e.g. green card, visa) to board the flight. If any member of the party does not have a currently valid U.S. travel document, please note this in your email.
U.S. citizens interested in a seat on a flight must do two things:
- Complete the form at https://tinyurl.com/uscit-india so that the U.S. embassy has your specific information and location, and
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) at https://step.state.gov/to receive critical information from the embassy concerning flight opportunities.
For more details, please check the update here.
What travel insurance is best for US visitors?
Benefits: Excellent rating, More than one PPO Network, After deductible 100% covered, Acute onset of pre-existing conditions covered, Buy online, renew, or cancel anytime. Check it out.
Recommended Travel Insurance