How to Travel Post COVID: New Rules, New Normal!
I had planned to travel to USA by November 2020, but don’t think it’s safe anymore. The plan is suspended.
Similar is the case for many others who had planned their pleasure trips, to US, to Europe, to Asia. Every plan is either postponed or canceled.
How to Travel in 2020 and Beyond!
1. Avoid all non-essential travel if at all possible.
2. Get necessary insurance if at all you decide to travel.
3. Avoid hot spots and destinations with travel advisories.
4. Avoid common touch points, ares of high-contact like elevator, restaurants etc.
5. Wash your hands with soap or hand sanitiser for at least 20 seconds during travel, every 10-20 minutes.
6. Avoid contact in public areas like park, waiting areas.
7. Get medical certificates before travel wherever necessary.
8. Stay in quarantine minimum 14 days after your travel.
9. Use face masks at all times.
10. Avoid physical contact with co-passengers and staff during travel.
What else can you think of?
Recommended Travel Insurance for USA : Atlas America
Atlas America is a top-rated, health insurance plan for visitors to the US. With great benefits, coverage, and excellent customer ratings, this plan is easily the best for US visitors. No wonder it’s the most recommended and popular plan among visitors to the US.
Benefits: Excellent rating, More than one PPO Network, After deductible 100% covered, Acute on-set of pre-existing conditions covered, Buy online, renew or cancel anytime.