Visiting relatives in the US? Looking to travel for business or pleasure? The US B2 visa is excellent for short-term non-business trips to the US.
In the US, B1Visa holders may do the following:
Vacation in the nation
Explore the country’s cities.
Visit their loved ones
Participate in group social events
Visit for medical care
Sports or music events
Enroll in short-term courses
In this article…
How long can you stay on visit visa
The US visit visa is ideal for short-term travelers. It is usually valid for 6 months. It may be given as a multiple entry visa for up to ten years.
When applying for B1/B2 visa, you should note the following guidelines:
- You must convince US consular authorities at a US Embassy/Consulate that they are not visiting the nation to immigrate.
- You must prove that you will certainly come back home.
- You must schedule your biometric (finger scan) and visa interview.
- Children under 14 and those over 80 do not need to go to the Consulate/Embassy for an interview and may submit their documentation online.
- Those renewing their US Visit Visa may do so by making an appointment at a visa application centre and presenting their documentation in person.
- The visa is usually completed in 2-3 days and your passport may be picked up or couriered to you.
How long is a US Tourist Visa valid for?
A non-immigrant US Tourist Visa (B-1/B-2) There are no restrictions on how many times you may enter the US. The Customs and Border Protection officer records the maximum stay of 6 months. This is on the Visa holder’s Form I-94.
The validity term defines when the Visa may be used to enter the US. The term of stay indicates how long a person may stay in the US following each entrance.
Here are the best health insurance for people visiting the USA.
All the best!