Hawaii is a dream destination for millions of tourists from around the world. Visitors from countries that are part of the US Visa Waiver Program (VWP) do not require a visa to visit Hawaii, which is one of the 50 states of the United States.
Types of Travel Permitted with a B2 Visa
- You can go for tourism or a vacation
- You can travel to Hawaii or the rest of America to visit family or friends
- You also need a B2 visa if you transit via America to another destination
How to Apply for a Hawaiian Visa
- Step One: Fill out the non-immigrant visa electronic application form, also known as the DS-160. This is required each time you apply for a visa, regardless of whether a visa has been denied in the past.
- Step Two: After filling out the form, deposit the fee in the Indian rupee by visiting the fee page. Don’t forget to make a profile, since the number you get on registering will be required for future logins.
- Step Three: Book an appointment at the Visa Application Center for a visa interview. Fill in all the information correctly to make the process smooth.
- Step Four: Visit the center on time for the interview with all the necessary documents, including passport (old and new), application confirmation page, photographs, etc.
The key to getting a visa is to appear confident and answer truthfully during the interview.
Do Indian citizens need visa for Hawaii?
Can I travel to Hawaii with US visa?
Yes, you can travel to Hawaii with a US visa.
Can I travel to Hawaii with B2 visa?
Yes, you can travel to Hawaii with a B2 visa.
If you have any doubts, please ask in the comments.