Do Indian Citizens Need a Visa to Visit Hawaii?
Hawaii is a dream destination for millions of tourists from around the world. Visitors from countries that are part of the US Visa Waiver Program (VWP) do not require a visa to visit Hawaii, which is one of the 50 states of the United States. The only problem is that India is not part of this program, so if you hold an Indian passport, you will need to apply for a non-immigrant, B1/B2 visa if you are traveling on business or for leisure.
Types of Travel Permitted with a B2 Visa
- You can go for tourism or a vacation
- You can travel to Hawaii or the rest of America to visit family or friends
- You also need a B2 visa if you transit via America to another destination
How to Apply for a B2 Visa
- Step One: Fill the non-immigrant visa electronic application form, also known as the DS-160. This is required each time you apply for a visa, regardless of whether a visa has been denied in the past.
- Step Two: After filling the form, deposit the fee in the Indian rupee by visiting the fee page. Don’t forget to make a profile, since the number you get on registering will be required for future logins.
- Step Three: Book an appointment at the Visa Application Center for a visa interview. Fill all the information in correctly to make the process smooth.
- Step Four: Visit the center on time for the interview with all the necessary documents, including passport (old and new), application confirmation page, photographs, etc.
The key to getting a visa is to appear confident and answer truthfully during the interview.
If you have any doubts, please ask in comments.
What travel insurance is best for US visitors?
Benefits: Excellent rating, More than one PPO Network, After deductible 100% covered, Acute onset of pre-existing conditions covered, Buy online, renew, or cancel anytime. Check it out.